Monday, November 7, 2011

Don Camillo's

We decided to have a somewhat nice date night last Saturday night so we visited Don Camillo's, an Italian Restaurant in Corinth. I had been a couple of times before but never had their pizza. I decided that I wanted to try out their pizza this time. It took me awhile to find it on the menu as it's known as Pizza Salerno instead of pepperoni pizza (made it seem very fancy!).

Jana chose not to eat pizza even though she did give my pizza a try. She ordered Chicken Napoli, a penne pasta tossed in a spicy saffron crème sauce and diced marinated chicken, shrimp and mushrooms. She enjoyed every bite! This is both her and her parents favorite dish.

Likes:
  • Lots of cheese and not a lot of sauce: Just how I like it!
  • Fancy name for a pepperoni pizza. The name Pizza Salerno made me feel more like a grown up while ordering a pepperoni pizza in a nice Italian restaurant.
  • Good service: On a busy Saturday night everyone was working together to ensure customer satisfaction.
Dislikes:
  • Bad after taste: There was something about the pizza (I think it was the crust) that left a bad after taste.
  • A bit pricy for a Pepperoni pizza. Not a big deal as Don Camillo's is a nice Italian restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...